Following a strong years trading within the UK in 2013 (in fact our best ever), we are now working on some international recruitment. Firstly to help find staff for one of the Middle East biggest projects - the Midfield Airport extension in Abu Dhabi. This is a $4 billion project, Beaumont Wood is recruiting various roles in including Project Director, Ceiling Designer, Contracts Manager, Planning Manager for a major ceiling sub-contractor based in the Lebanon.
May we take this opportunity to wish all of our customers and suppliers a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. We hope you like this picture of the tree in our unofficial London office - the Landmark Hotel! Your support in 2013 was very much appreciated.
Over the past 2 weeks we've been conducting a survey into the use of trackers in company cars (predominantly amongst sales people that we know). Over 50 people have responded, and whilst this is a relatively small sample, the results are so clear cut that you should take note!
We answer these questions:
1. Does your company car have a tracker fitted?
2. Did you know your company car had a tracker fitted when you joined the company?
3. Do you mind having a tracker fitted?
4. Are there any benefits to you if you have a tracker fitted?
1. Reported in the F.T. - there were 5,400 tower cranes registered in the UK since March 2010. Over 3000 of them are in London, and only 3 in Northern Ireland. The pre-eminence of the South East, especially London continues................!