May we take this opportunity to wish all of our customers and suppliers a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. We hope you like this picture of the tree in our unofficial London office - the Landmark Hotel! Your support in 2013 was very much appreciated.
Over the past 2 weeks we've been conducting a survey into the use of trackers in company cars (predominantly amongst sales people that we know). Over 50 people have responded, and whilst this is a relatively small sample, the results are so clear cut that you should take note!
We answer these questions:
1. Does your company car have a tracker fitted?
2. Did you know your company car had a tracker fitted when you joined the company?
3. Do you mind having a tracker fitted?
4. Are there any benefits to you if you have a tracker fitted?
1. Reported in the F.T. - there were 5,400 tower cranes registered in the UK since March 2010. Over 3000 of them are in London, and only 3 in Northern Ireland. The pre-eminence of the South East, especially London continues................!
What do candidates look for in a recruiter? Guess what came first?
10 May 2013
We just completed a survey here at Beaumont Wood using super new software. It allowed us to ask many of our candidates what was important from them in the services provided by a recruiter. Here is what they said in order of preference: