Estimator Project Manager – Job Description
Main purpose of the job:
To support the field sales teams, respond to clients’ invitations to tender, and manage ongoing projects.
- Scheduling Architectural Ironmongery
- Detailed understanding of specification sales
- Excellent communication skills
- GAI diploma ideally, or willingness to study for it
- Producing accurate and compliant door schedules and estimates
- To ensure that all customers’ quotations are handled quickly & effectively, and are followed up within the time standards agreed.
- Manage new and existing projects.
- Manage clients’ contact at all levels.
- To be the eyes & ears of the company, and provide feedback to the Directors on compliance, developments, competitive innovations, and perceived customer needs.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of sales of Doorsets.
- Other relevant professional qualifications.