If working with the A & D community is your thing this role would be perfect!
You’ll take responsibility for target achievement within your own territory and to ensure that our clients ceiling solution systems are the first choice for specifiers.
Please note that most of the time will be spent pro-actively at the London end of the patch, with only occasional trips into the top parts of East Anglia!
The role involves the following:
– Follow up all major commercial projects to gain specifications
– Actively promote multi-product specifications
– Build strong relationships with top specifiers/architects within territory
– Develop comprehensive knowledge of territory
– Develop comprehensive knowledge of competitor products and strategies
– Introduce and promote new products into territory
– Develop strategy to achieve own territorial targets
– Work with Area Sales Manager’s on projects until Main Contractor awarded
– Actively promote product range through seminars, promotions, presentations, exhibitions etc
– Carry out approximately 15 CPD presentations per annum with key specifiers
– Actively target competitor friendly architects in order to convert projects and loyalty to Ceiling solutions
– Have responsibility for specifications of Design & Build projects and work with Area Sales Manager
– Application of full technical & product knowledge, basic financial understanding
– Advanced selling and negotiation skills
– Ability to seek and open new opportunities
– Problem solving skills
The client base includes Architects, Acoustical consultants, Quantity Surveyors, Designers and Design & Build Contractors.